Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Our Wedding... Will you be my bridesmaid?

First, who doesn't like getting a real card in the mail?  It seems the airlines and credit card companies have joined forces to drown my tiny apartment-sized mail slot with applications for credit cards and frequent flyer mile promotions... Between that and catalogs from what seems like every clothing and furniture store (including some I've never heard of...), our little mailbox is usually quite filled.  So when we get "real" mail, I can barely wait until I get into the elevator before I've opened the envelop. 

So after asking my awesome bridesmaids, I thought it would be nice to follow up with a little note... or maybe a card... and maybe some information about the wedding...  This started as a simple idea and due to the influence of blogs and other people's adorable ideas, it grew into a full on DIY craft project.  I don't consider myself particularly crafty, but I do think that these turned out really nicely. 

I sent out "Will you be my Bridesmaid?" cards to introduce the girls to one another and to share some of our initial plans.  I included each of their email addresses so that they could be in contact with each other, which they soon were!

Here are some pictures of the cards that I made and sent to them. 






--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments and enjoy knowing what you think!