Friday, January 20, 2012

White House Christmas Tour

I hope you haven't completely moved on from Christmas... Or at least, I hope you'll enjoy this little taste of DC holidays.  Back in December, John and I had an incredible opportunity to take a tour of the White House with my good friend Morgan.  What was especially cool is we got to see the White House in all its Christmas splendor!  Sparkling trees, beautiful flowers, wreaths and ornaments, and even the White House Gingerbread House.  It was gorgeous and we had such a nice time, so big thanks to Morgan for the invite!





 









1 comment:

  1. Awesome! We watched a special on HGTV about decorating the White House so I recognize some of those trees and of course the gingerbread house...I'm sure it was amazing in person. Shaun and I have now added a White House tour to our DC bucket list. :-)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments and enjoy knowing what you think!