Thursday, December 1, 2011

Lovely Things... April's Adornments

First of all, I love pearls.  Single pearls, strands of pearls, ivory, colored, round pearls, coin pearls... You name it, I love it.  I don't think there is anything prettier than a simple strand of pearl.  So when we went to the Pearl Market during our trip to China, it was like I was in pearl heaven.  Imagine a department store jewelry department with hundreds (and I mean hundreds) of counters just filled with pearls.  Lucky for me, I did not have to go digging through pearls or visit different counters to find the best pearls, I had a guide, which brings me to April's Adornments.  And lucky for you, you don't have to travel to China to take advantage of the beautiful jewelry from April's Adornments. 

April's Adornments features gorgeous customizable jewelry for everyday wear as well as specializing is bridal jewelry.  For my wedding jewelry I had some ideas of what I wanted - simple, classic, and elegant.  And likewise, for my bridesmaids, I wanted something with some extra sparkle, while complementing the bridesmaids dresses.  April worked with me to design the perfect pieces.  What do you think?

{ Captured by Jen }
{ Captured by Jen }
{ April's Adornments - Sarah }
{ Captured by Jen }
{ Captured by Jen } and on April's Adornments - Delia
{ Captured by Jen }


And here are some of my favorite "adornments" currently being offered at April's Adornments. 
{ April's Adornments - Audrey }

{ April's Adornments - Stephanie }

{ April's Adornments - Selena }

{ April's Adornments - Natalie }

 And if anyone is looking for a gift for me, look no further...  I just love the cluster of pearls among the turquoise stones, so delicate and sweet. 
{ April's Adornments - Dana }

1 comment:

We love comments and enjoy knowing what you think!